The Handsome Definition

It's movie night tonight and after ages we have decided to indulge into some romance. After 8 long years of watching animations and child centric movies, I seriously crave for some good old-causing-butterfly-in-my tummies type of romance. The practical aspects of life simply wipe off the wonder element from relationships, leaving me with the only option to drool over some virtual distance , third party romance.
It's nice to see the lead actors wealthy, indulging each other in extravagant gifts, the desperate kisses and wistful goodbyes. Dreamily staring at the screen I speak to myself "this guy is really handsome!".
Almost after a minutes' pause my companion for the movie, a young girl of 8, asks me innocently, "Why do you find him handsome?". I wonder how silly is that comment, how can she not see the broad shoulders, the height, the poise, the charming demeanour..the et all of the knight in shining armour? I restrain the line of thought into a statment, "Umm..he treats the lady nice and carries himself well, I think". "But, he hasn't smiled in like past 2 hours that we have been watching this drama..how can he be happy and if he is not happy how can he be good?".
I pause the streaming and give a serious look to my companion. I have just been taught the definition of handsome after 40 years of existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to the heights!

Can I?

African Cocktail with women only