I am not a fighter..

I wake up every day, to find a new purpose,
I question everyday, to what is the rush?
I am being pushed everyday, to move forward,
The wind is blowing other way, to push me backward.

I like the wind, I submit to it.
I am a failure and they say, thats it.
They say I am not a fighter,
I say, I want a mind, which is lighter.

I so hate to manage financials..
I so love the chime bells..
I love the nothingness..
A mind filled with blankness..

Every touch evokes so many feelings..
Eveything is old, with a new meaning.
Every moment counts, When I dont count.
Every moment is lived, when I am not livid.

Moments are trickling by,The world is passing by.
I am a spectator, watching everything go by.
There is some fun in standing still..
when the world is spinning on the wheel.

I stand there and see the time change.
The weather changing colors, fauna changing range.
New faces go old, new books being fold.
Some characters give in, some are bold.

On my window though, nothing changes.
Once a failure, there is nothing to change.
I do find all this a little strange:
They count me by my success..
But, I am only a sum of my experiences..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to the heights!

Can I?

African Cocktail with women only